How terribly flattered I am to have been awarded the Stylish Blogger award by Claudia at Wish You Were Here. Thanks a million!
As is the process, I need to reveal seven things about myself and pass the award on to five fabulous bloggers! So here goes:
1. My favourite colour is green. Any old green will do.
2. I don't like squidgy/slimy foods (think custard, jelly, eggplant) and no amount of saying "Try a bit, you'll like it" will change my mind. I wish it would as I'm sure I'm missing out of some great food but it's not a flavour thing at all- it's the texture that I can't get past!
3. My (vintage/toy/lo-fi) camera collection is getting out of control. I'm totally okay with that.
4. I am an excellent bargain shopper. Sometimes people take me on their shopping trips to use and abuse my bargaining prowess. This is also something that I am okay with. There's a thrill to bargain hunting, you know.
5. I am totally addicted to stationery and paper products. I organise my stationery in perfectly labelled drawers. It might be considered just a little obsessive compulsive.
6. I drink lots of tea and always have several different blends on hand, just in case somebody pops in. I like to be able to offer them at least six different tea choices. It's strange because I almost always just drink Irish Breakfast myself.
7. Whenever I talk to a dog I put on a silly voice that's a little bit like Scooby-Doo and say "Who's a doggy? You're a doggy! Yes you are a doggy! Who's a doggy?" over and over again. I don't know why. I can't help it. It's strange to say the least.
And now for the fun part, passing this on to five of my favourite blogs! (So hard to choose!)
Nicolex @ First House on the Right
Briar @ Sunday Collector
Maria @ Design Elements
Dabito @ Old Brand New
Louise @ Table Tonic
And thanks again to Claudia at Wish You Were Here for thinking me worthy of this award!